The Naked Truth The Seven Keys for Experiencing Who You Are. A Practical Guide.
The reader is taken on a journey of key non-dualistic spiritual principles, culminating in the teaching of a powerful tool for achieving the goal of non-dualistic spirituality, the experience of your true self.
Author: The application of the A Course in Miracles teaching has become Karstein’s life passion, and one of his aims is to share his passion with others, largely through making available practical and easy-to-understand information about non-dualistic spirituality. Karstein lives in Stavanger, Norway with his wife and two daughters.
- eBook £6.99 || $9.99
- Aug 30, 2013. 978-1-78279-086-0.
- Paperback £9.99 || $16.95
- Aug 30, 2013. 978-1-78279-087-7.
- BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK
- “Karstein Bjastad has written a superb primer for those interested in exploring the profound spiritual psychology A Course in Miracles that includes an excellent summary of its underlying metaphysics along with examples of practical applications that will pique the interest of any sincere seeker of non-dualistic truth. The Naked Truth: Seven Keys for Experiencing Who You Are also introduces the unique forgiveness at the Course’s heart, a practice that heals our split mind, ultimately freeing us from the imprisonment of our dream of separation from our source and each other. I highly recommend it.” ~ Susan Dugan, author of Extraordinary Ordinary Forgiveness and the ACIM blog
- “Karstein’s great desire is to help readers understand and negotiate the complexities of A Course in Miracles. The sincerity of his effort shines through in every page of this book.” ~ Carrie Triffet, author of Long Time No See and The Enlightenment Project
- “True forgiveness is crucial for our peace of mind and there cannot be too many encouraging ways to be reminded of its importance. Take to heart Karstein’s easy-to-read helpful hints and enjoy the loving and timeless fruits of your practice.” ~ Carol M. Howe, author of Never Forget To Laugh: Personal Recollections of Bill Thetford, Co-Scribe of A Course in Miracles