A Fruit-Bearing Spirituality
- A Fruit-Bearing Spirituality is the fruit of years of formal study in the field of spirituality combined with 70 years of life experience. The book is not about religion, theology or church, but helps the reader to learn more about the meaning of the word spirituality for today. It includes a consideration of our humanity and spirituality; our spiritual journey; transformation and growth; relationships; integrating the personal and social; how to change; the context/organization and the relationship of Spirituality with Quantum Physics.
- Paperback £11.99 || $19.95
- Dec 13, 2013. 978-1-78099-441-3.
- BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK
- eBook £6.99 || $9.99
- Dec 13, 2013. 978-1-78099-442-0.
Author: Carolyn lives in Huntsville, Muskoka, in Northern Ontario, amongst the many lakes and forests, pursuing both writing and photography with an on-going passion.