News Flash!!! Natvia – The Great Tasting, Zero Calorie Natural Sweetener Hits The UK Market
I first read about this sweetener in the amazing ebook ‘Guilt Free Desserts’ (check out their site oh my amazing!) which has the most amazing sugar free and healthy desserts I have ever come across. I was a bit disappointed though to read that one of the main ingredients couldn’t be purchased in the UK. Not anymore!! Now it’s here!!!
Over 60% of adults in the UK are obese and almost 3 million people have been diagnosed with diabetes. Natvia is the ideal sweetener for diabetics and the health conscious who are on the lookout for products that can help them in their quest for a healthier lifestyle – it contains zero calories, is low in carbohydrates, fructose free, its ingredients are low in GI and it tastes great! Natvia gives sweet toothed Brits new hope in the battle against obesity, heart disease, diabetes and the list of side effects linked to sugar and artificial sweetener consumption.
Made from the freshest and sweetest tips of the Stevia plant grown on their very own farms in Australia and blended with a naturally occurring nectar (known as Erythritol) found in melons and grapes, Natvia is 100% natural. Created with baristas in mind, Natvia complements a cup of coffee perfectly – a clean, sweet flavour without the unpleasant aftertaste. Natvia has taken its coffee-obsessed home country by storm, with over 25,000 cafes Australia-wide using Natvia. It’s set to do the same here in the UK.
Natvia is available in drinks portion sticks and a 200g canister giving consumers the ability to cut their sugar intake without sacrificing taste. The Natvia canisters are perfect for home cooks – cake fans that may currently feel they have to go without, will now have the chance to join in the nation’s baking craze without the worry of rising sugar levels.
Natvia, the 100% Natural Sweetener aims to educate the public about the prevention of diabetes and empower the public to join the health revolution by going sugar-free and natural. Making the simple switch from sugar/ artificial sweetener to Natvia is easy for those who are on a quest to live a sugar-free life or would like to cut down on their sugar intake.
Natvia Fact Sheet
- Made from 100% natural ingredients. Natvia is made from the freshest tips of Stevia plants blended with naturally occurring nectar found in melons and grapes
- Natvia does not contain aspartame, sugar or saccharin.
- Natvia contains zero calories.
- Natvia is low in carbohydrates and is fructose free.
- Natvia has a clean, sweet flavour with no unpleasant aftertaste.
- Specially crafted for coffee and tea.
- Great for cooking and baking.
- Distributed to over 36 countries internationally.
- Retail price: 200g canister, £5.27; Box of 40 sticks, £5.68
- Twitter: @natviauk facebook.com/natviauk