Introducing Dr Mercola’s New Book Effortless Healing
Decades of Dr. Mercola’s Experience… Now All in One Place
Sidestep Illness, Shed Excess Weight, and Help Your
Body Fix Itself
If you’re currently challenged with a chronic health issue or excess weight, know that you’re not alone.
Statistically speaking, you are much more likely to be some level of sick than you are well.
Does that shocking statement alarm you? It certainly bothers me, but I know it doesn’t have to be that way. Here are the somber facts we’re facing today:
- Obesity rates are soaring – the number of obese Americans rose a full percentage point in 2013 with one in five deaths now linked to obesity.
- One in three U.S. adults will have full-blown diabetes by 2050 according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- One in eight people 65 and over currently have Alzheimer’s, and that number is expected to rise to one in four within the next 20 years.
- Cancer rates are projected to rise 57% in the next 20 years, with 13 million people dying from cancer each year.
- Over half of the U.S. population has at least one clinically diagnosable allergy, and allergies and diseases of the immune system have possibly quadrupled in the last few decades.
Any wonder you’re not feeling as great as you could be?
That’s only the beginning… Visit most any doctor for any of these conditions and you’re likely to walk away with at least one prescription for pharmaceuticals.
You’ll be joining the nearly 70 percent of all Americans taking at least one prescription drug for a chronic or other medical condition, with antibiotics, antidepressants, and opioids topping the list.
There’s got to be a better way…
I believe there is. And I’ve written a book to help you get on the path.
“Effortless Healing will cause a simple revolution in your health. I have been a fan of Dr. Mercola’s work for many years and this book is the synthesis of his wisdom; it will help anyone feel better quickly.”
–Daniel G. Amen, MD, author of Change Your Brain,
Change Your Life and The Daniel Plan
Effortless Healing – One Step at a Time
Effortless Healing is my effort to compile the best of the expert information shared over the last two decades.
I’ve organized it into a guide that will help you avoid the many pitfalls of the conventional approach to health.
Rather than relying on expensive and potentially dangerous drugs, I will help you effortlessly make small shifts in what you eat and how you live to achieve your health goals.
I promise, Effortless Healing isn’t a book that will overwhelm you.
Too many books unload a ton of information – granted, often some of it very good – but leave you to pick up the pieces by yourself and put them together.
I’m going to walk you through nine simple steps – or healing principles, one at a time. Each principle builds on the next, so I’m going to ask you to take them in the order I present them in the book.
You’ll start small, but each new habit you create will have a big effect on how you feel and will give you the energy and motivation you need to keep going!
There’s no question, these are powerful steps. I encourage you to take all the time you want with each one. There’s no need to rush…
“Effortless Healing is a very worthwhile read not only for the public but also for healthcare practitioners, who need to be teaching their patients the importance of following the advice in this book…”
–W. Lee Cowden, MD, MD(H), Chairman of
the Scientific Advisory Board, Academy of
Comprehensive Integrative Medicine
Why You Need This Book Now More Than Ever
As you reach your 30s, it is a time when you can:
- Start losing muscle mass
- Burn fewer calories as your body shifts into storing more fat
- Develop stubborn fat deposits, especially belly fat and cellulite
- Produce lower levels of hormones, including human growth hormone (HGH) for youthfulness
Everyone ages eventually. But you can overcome many of these troubling symptoms IF you know how.
In Effortless Healing, I give you my top, proven tools for fighting the effects of somatopause, including controlling your weight, getting rid of stubborn fat deposits, and slowing down the effects of aging so you can look and feel your best.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll discover in Principles 3, 4, and 5:
- How to wake up your fat-burning enzymes to lose weight
- Tame your appetite and radically decrease your cravings for sweets and junk food
- The popular salad ingredient I advise avoiding
- An often overlooked reason why you may be feeling hungry all the time
- Dramatically lower your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Factors that make your waistline grow, no matter how much you eat or exercise
- The pre-exercise mistake that’s linked to brain shrinkage and weight gain
- 4 popular, yet harmful myths that can sabotage your weight loss efforts
- My two most effective strategies for correcting the metabolic imbalances that are at the root of obesity and chronic disease
- How to enjoy long-term weight loss results without feeling deprived
- Lose weight without having to ever count calories again
- How to effortlessly teach your body to burn fat faster
- The morning mistake many people make that can make you gain weight
- 7 of the worst foods to eat for breakfast if you want to lose weight
- How to not be on a diet for the rest of your life
- A crucial component of weight loss that most people ignore
- The popular metabolism-boosting advice that makes you gain weight
- How to dramatically boost your human growth hormone (HGH) without taking pills
ABOUT DR. MERCOLA
Dr. Joseph Mercola is a physician and New York Times best-selling author.He was voted the 2009 Ultimate Wellness Game Changer by the Huffington Post and has been featured in several national media outlets including Time magazine, LA Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News, the Today Show, and The Dr. Oz Show.His mission is to transform the traditional medical paradigm in the United States into one in which the root cause of disease is treated, rather than the symptoms.In addition, he aims to expose corporate and government fraud and mass media hype that often sends people down an unhealthy path.