Super Summer Salads! Just Falafel Brings The Crunch To Lunch With Delicious New Salad Range
Inspired by world cuisine, the salad recipes are packed full of nutrients and are naturally low in fat, so ideal for anyone looking for a lighter meal option. The salad range includes:
- Original Salad – fresh, crunchy and colourful with cucumber slices, red peppers, radishes, sweet corn and cherry tomatoes on a bed of leaves, with a dash of our house dressing. Great with some falafel on the side.
- Tabbouleh Salad – this traditional side dish is packed with flavour and nutrients, made with bulgur wheat, ripe tomatoes, red onion, fresh parsley & mint, a wedge of lemon, sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and our special tabbouleh dressing.
- Superfood Salad – a delicious combination of cracked bulgur wheat, cucumber, red peppers, roasted tomato hummus, cherry tomatoes and a splash of our house dressing – delicious and nutritious on its own or with a side of warm falafel.
- Falafel Salad – our signature salad, this delicious mix of warm falafels and our crunchy and fresh Original Salad.
- The Feta Salad – a taste of the Mediterranean, with our Original salad base topped with generous helpings of tangy feta cheese.
- JF Bento Box – a selection box of our favourites, with 4 warm falafel, tangy tabbouleh salad, tasty hummus and toasted pitta bread on the side
- Side Salad – our fresh and crunchy Original salad base as a side salad. Perfect to munch on with a side of our falafels.
Fiona Hunter, Consultant Nutritionist for Just Falafel commented: “With a range of fresh and natural ingredients, the new range of salads from Just Falafel, are high in fibre and nutrients and an excellent way to boost your five a day. When combined with nutritious falafel which are naturally low in fat and a good source of protein, they are a balanced, nutritious and tasty meal option which provide slow-release carbohydrates and keep you feeling fuller for longer.”
The new salad dishes are priced between £2.49 and £5.99 and are available at all Just Falafel UK restaurants from 23rd July 2013.
Just Falafel uses only 100% sunflower oil which is low in saturated fats and sodium as well as being cholesterol free.
Keep up to date with the latest Just Falafel UK news at Facebook and Twitter page.
About Just Falafel
The Middle East’s fastest growing brand has seen rapid growth since it opened its first store in Abu Dhabi, UAE in 2007, and now has 33 operating stores, 50 locations under development and 800 franchises sold across 17 countries. Five London restaurants are now open in Monmouth Street, Baker Street, Hammersmith Broadway, and they plan to roll out 200 outlets over the next five years including Croydon and Charing Cross next week. Just Falafel’s vision is to elevate the status of the humble falafel from a Middle Eastern street food to a global phenomenon, while keeping in mind superior quality, taste, and value. Just Falafel focuses on bringing all ethnic varieties of falafel under one roof. For more information, visit www.justfalafel.com.